£25000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Pod Talent are excited to be teaming up with a bakery and healthy snacks business who are on the fast-track for European success! They are looking for a Supply Chain Planner to join their team in Central London!
In this role, you will be in charge of assisting senior management to drive improved accuracy in the forecast, and working closely with internal stakeholders, retail customers, and 3rd party manufacturers to ensure an efficient supply chain.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior planner to boost their supply chain career in the food industry and accelerate their own professional and personal growth as you help the business grow.
- Work with Demand & Procurement Manager to drive forecast accuracy up and improve internal planning system
- Collaborate across the e2e supply chain, working with Italian 3rd party manufacturers at one end and customers at the other to maximise service levels and ensure a best-in-class supply chain
- Optimise inventory capacity and pre-empt stock issues
- Contribute to the growth of an exciting food business
- 1-2 years' experience in a demand or supply planning role in retail or FMCG
- Great analytical ability and confidence in forecasting for a fast-moving consumer product
- Experience in a planning system or ERP (SAP, Oracle etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- (Ideally) the ability to speak Italian!
Could this be your next ideal role? Please let me know by applying or sending a CV to email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.