£40000 - £50000 per annum
14 days ago
Supply Chain Project Manager - Technical & Packaging
A leading FMCG brand, famed both for the quality of their products and their ethical business model, are seeking an assured Project Manager to join their Supply Chain function. Leading projects across new product development for product and packaging solutions, you will be a confident and organised project manager with a strong technical background in R&D or NPD. The team is innovative and agile, the wider business is sociable with a culture centred on going the extra mile for your colleagues. If you're looking to join a ethical market leader in a supplier facing role, and work alongside world-class and considerate colleagues, read on to find out more!
NPD Project Manager, role overview:
- Manage complex projects that seek to devise and implement new NPD solutions across their product or packaging range.
- Work cross-functionally, from concept to launch, managing technical, budgetary and scheduling challenges
- Drive change across the business when it comes to innovation and sustainability
- Work with suppliers to develop bespoke technical solutions and actively mitigate risk whilst driving engagement and efficiencies.
- Shape the future of the function by developing new processes and embracing digitisation across the business.
Key experience required:
- Demonstrable track record of technical product development, from concept through to commercialisation
- Strong influencing capability and experience of influencing cross-functionally
- Strong technical knowledge of product and packaging development, including from a process/quality perspective.
- Industry experience within FMCG, Food & Beverage or Pharmaceuticals is essential.
- The firm are a rapidly growing FMCG, well on their way to being an iconic brand
- Recognised as a top place to work and a Top100 employer
- Excellent development opportunities across the business
To discover more about this fantastic opportunity, apply using the link or email your CV to email@example.com to schedule a confidential discussion.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.