£200 - £290 per day
12 days ago
Vendor Analyst / Contracts Manager - Global Media Leader - 12 month contract - £200-220/day
Brand new opportunity has arisen for a vendor analyst with experience managing supplier contracts to join of the largest, most prestigious media brands!
Reporting directly to the Head of Vendor Management, you will be tasked with working with key stakeholders in the markets to obtain and manage all technology contracts, focusing on supplier management of all global markets. The vendor manager will gain excellent exposure to senior stakeholders within the business and will have an opportunity to delivery key projects within a blue chip environment.
Vendor Analyst responsibilities:
- Management of all supplier contracts: being able to effectively and confidently look through contracts and SLAs and determine whether a supplier has delivered against it.
- Perform contractual reviews and identify opportunities to negotiate cost savings
- Work alongside Procurement and Legal to execute cost saving opportunities
Vendor Analyst requirements:
- Working with IT Technology agreements (software, hardware and services)
- Demonstrated ability to form data driven recommendations to drive vendor agreement improvements
- Expertise in tools such as G-suite and ServiceNow
This is a fantastic opportunity for a contracts manager/ vendor analyst looking to progress their career and work for a renowned blue chip brand.
For more information, or to apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Keywords: procurement, supply chain, indirect procurement, direct procurement, strategic sourcing, supplier relationship management, SRM, contract management, contract negotiation, RFI, RFP, RFQ, category manager, media, blue chip, global
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and Technical space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD, Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.