£40000 - £50000 per annum
12 days ago
Pod Talent are delighted to be working with a fast growing E-Commerce Food start up business on a brand new role, my client is looking for a Warehouse Manager to come on board in London. In this role you will be responsible for a team of 30-50 in a fast paced warehouse environment, it will be your goal to motivate your team and ensure customer orders are sent out on time.
This business has had an excellent year and this position has come about due to growth so it is a very exciting time to be joining.
- Lead and motivate your team while also taking responsibility for working schedules, sickness and holiday amongst other things.
- Manage the daily warehouse operation, including goods in /goods out / packing and general warehouse functions
- Set and review KPI's and team objectives, driving a culture of continuous improvement
- You will be responsible for Health & Safety on site, including the conduction of risk assessments and audits, ensuring correct working standards are continually maintained.
- You will be responsible for induction and training of new team members.
- Strong background in fast paced Warehouse environment
- Food experience is essential
- Must have E-Commerce experience - pick and packing consumer internet orders
- Excellent leadership background, natural leader who gets the best out of their team
- Goal orientated and numerically strong
- Excellent communication skills
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.