£30000 - £35000 per annum + Equity
29 days ago
TITLE: Warehouse Supervisor/Manager - High Growth Tech Start-Up
PACKAGE: £30,000 - £35,000 +Equity
I'm thrilled to be working once again with a truly exciting and disruptive start up who are looking to expand their team.
This brand-new permanent role is reporting directly to the Founder/CEO of a heavily backed high growth startup, where they are delivering innovative international logistics delivery solutions for their customers.
There's huge global growth potential for this highly customer centric business that are rethinking global logistics solutions, as well a great career opportunities as the business grows!
What you'll be doing:
- Accountable for the successful leadership and operational effectiveness for the warehouse and distribution
- Manage the daily warehouse operation, including goods in /goods out / packing and general warehouse functions
- Identify and develop warehouse operational procedures & systems to support significant growth
- Scope & Identify improvement initiatives within the operation, leading projects across the warehouse & dispatch
What we are looking for:
- A hands on, passionate, adaptable individual keen to support a high growth organisation
- Strong background in fast paced Warehouse environment ideally in Ecom/B2C/D2C/Retail
- A solution ordinated individual with the ability to adapt to the situation and make quick decisions.
- Flexible and adaptable, able to handle multiple priorities
- An appetite for success and someone who is enthusiastic about developing themselves.
Why should you apply for this role?
- Opportunity to shape operational strategy for the business
- Fantastic company culture where's everyone's ideas are shared & valued
- Excellent Career Opportunities to grow with the business
If this is an opportunity you feel would be suited to your skills and experience and are interested in finding out more then click Apply now or contact Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.