I’m delighted to partner with this well-established and successful global solutions provider, which brings sustainable solutions and goods to FMCG companies. This giant are constantly expanding, and are now seeking Logistics expertise to help in creating a culture of continuous improvement and setting best practice and operational efficiency.
The role of Logistics Project Manager is to work with Group Logistics colleagues and Country Leads to find and deliver best practice across all divisions, but specifically Transport across Europe. This role will be responsible for delivering high level Global projects as per the Logistics Strategy.
It is vital that the Logistics Project Manager is someone that enjoys working autonomously and can hit the ground running. The requirement will be to travel across Europe, building relationships with internal stakeholders, and identifying areas and opportunities for improvements.
Day-to-day responsibilities for the position of Logistics Project Manager - Transport:
- Building relationships and networks across divisions, opening opportunities and value sharing
- Delivering on key projects, in line with Logistics Strategy and using project methodology
- KPI collation and management (internal & supplier) providing support to roll out and control the management of service/cost
- Presenting findings and being influential when suggesting opportunities, getting buy-in from Senior Stakeholders across the business
Key experience required for the position of Logistics Project Manager - Transport:
- 8+ years within Logistics & Operations
- Experience managing Transport operations, both UK and Globally
- Project Management/Change Management, with proven delivery for initiatives driving both operational/process and cost improvements
- Adaptable and resilient, with the ability to work with what is presented, and push through demanding times
Why join this business?
- Continued growth
- Focus around sustainability, and innovative solutions
- A transparent and collaborative culture
- Global opportunities
If this sounds of interest, please apply here, or send your CV directly to email@example.com.