One of Britain’s biggest flour companies is seeking to hire a determined Supply Chain Coordinator to oversee the responsibility of supporting manufacturing and expected demand. Managing inventories, supply sources, and to help make purchases of goods and services. As a multi-million-pound family business known for its brilliant service in the food industry, the successful candidate will be supported in helping to negotiate with suppliers, come up with an action plan to drive KPI’s and manage targets related to stock and inventory. The ideal candidate must have great analytical skills while simultaneously being I.T proficient. Furthermore, having good knowledge on dealing with inbound and outbound stock.
This is a perfect opportunity for a Supply Chain enthusiast who is determined on coming up with new solutions to help grow the business and has experience within this sector. This role requires the successful candidate to be working Monday to Friday, on-site, with considerable flexibility on a hybrid working pattern upon management's approval. Due to the company's ongoing development, if the chance exists, internal growth and advancement from this role may be achievable.
- Monitoring supply sources and inventories to support a company's manufacturing and expected demand.
- Writing up frequent reports on Excel and using this software to carry out various administrative tasks
- Negotiate with various suppliers in helping save costs and strike up deals that benefit the company
- Effectively be able to raise Stock KPI rates and present targets that the team should work towards
- Excellent understanding of the supply chain cycle and how it functions
- Fantastic ability to carry out tasks in Excel, with good knowledge of more complex Excel functions
- Track record of managing inbound and outbound stock at a respectable level
- Good verbal skills as you will be speaking to various external and internal people connected to the company
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment