Supply Chain Operations Manager – Multinational FMCG – Suffolk
£40,000 - £45,000 + package
We are excited to work with this £multi-billion packaging business on a newly redesigned strategic position that will perform an integral function in the development and definition of inventory processes, forecasting, and wider company S&OP strategy.
What you’ll do…
- Drive continuous improvements across the inventory cycle to aid business performance, identifying new technology, systems, and tools, and leading meetings on Supply Chain processes and improvements.
- Take ownership of e2e stock/inventory journey from PO at supplier into multiple warehouse locations across the UK.
- Report on stock at multiple sites, ensuring KPI accuracy, managing and analysing inventory using FIFO, reporting on performance, and creating strategy for new inventory initiatives and processes.
- Liaise cross-functionally with internal stakeholders and work with 3PL teams to organise the efficient flow of inventory/stock and share operational challenges and actions.
- Manage a direct report and influence upwards, leading meetings with senior stakeholders at Director level.
Who you’ll be…
- A motivated leader able to collaborate and build relationships.
- Have extensive knowledge of supply chain, inventory, and stock control, as well as business operations, with a focus on analytical skills used to forecast and monitor stock/inventory.
- Excellent ERP systems knowledge.
- Strong IT and advanced excel skills are required, with Power BI and SAGE experience ideal.
- A broader understanding of end-to-end supply chain and operational processes with experience in S&OP demand/supply planning highly desirable.
- Full driving license required.
Why you should apply…
- Team driven environment with great opportunity for your voice to be heard by senior stakeholders and international teams.
- Personal development and networking with a wide exposure to the larger business in a high profile and influential position.
- Competitive salary, plus £5,000 car allowance and potential for international travel.
- Flexibility of working and relaxed attitude to WFH.
- Chance to lead key projects that are integral to the overall goals of the company.