Pod are excited to be partnered with a consumer health and cosmetics company who own a range of super cool brands. We are looking for a Customer Operations Coordinator to join their team in West London!
You will be in charge of managing the international order process, product registration, and coordinating product & marketing information across international markets.
This is a great opportunity to join a recognised brand as they go from success to success, with great training and development plan in place.
About the role:
As a Customer Operations Coordinator you will…
- Manage daily order processing through Sage and responsible for export documentations
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders in order to maintain long lasting relationships
- First point of contact for customers based in the UK, US, Canada and Australia
- Maintain internal company shortage – run and distribute daily sales report
- 1-2 years experience working within Supply Chain/Logistics
- Basic understanding of Supply Chain
- Strong Excel skills and willingness to grow and develop
- Problem solving skills and very organised
- Able to prioritise workload and proactive
The company offers training and development and you can make an impact in the business easily! Could this be for you? Apply or send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!