Pod Talent are really excited to be working with an international medical devices manufacturer, with teams across the world and specialisms within a range of critical healthcare categories.
We are looking for a Global Demand Planner to join their team as they continue to grow in both headcount and turnover. This is a hybrid role with key sites based in Berkshire and/or Manchester & Liverpool.
If you are an experienced Demand Planner looking to join a business with an established, global S&OP process, we want to hear from you.
As Global Demand Planner, your key focus would be to:
- Manage the demand planning process for your assigned category and region for up to a 24-month horizon
- Partner with the commercial organization and translate market requirements into demand plans
- Balance and manage inventory through SAP IBP, driving the regional S&OP processes
- Engage with key stakeholders across the international business to drive KPI improvements
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a demand planning role, ideally within pharma/medical devices or an industry with a high SKU count
- Excellent forecasting ability and confidence using SAP IBP or similar ERP
- Confidence interacting with remote commercial and supply chain stakeholders
- Strong organisation and prioritisation capabilities
Ready to take your demand planning career to the next level? Let us now! Apply or get in touch at email@example.com