If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment and you like to be in a role where you will have a lot of autonomy and the ability to be hands-on - this may be the right offer for you!
Pod Talent is happy to be partnering with a fantastic consumer goods company, which has been operating for more than a hundred years on an international scale and promotes a great people-first culture with fantastic career development opportunities and a great level of flexibility.
Our client is looking to add a new role to the current supply planning team, that would focus on ensuring the inventory levels are accurate and are able to meet customer demands. This company is still refining its processes and developing its structure, so it is important that you are someone who is able to work with ambiguity, have high attention to detail and notice even the slightest discrepancies in the day-to-day role, and are able to analyse and interpret data.
What would you do:
- Own and execute stock reconciliation process across multiple international warehouses and resolve any discrepancies
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- Create insight reports on inventory hold and ensure the system is aligned for month end.
What do you need in order to succeed:
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in a similar role (inventory/supply chain)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work with Excel
- Good attention to detail
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to face challenges and help drive change