MRO/Engineering Procurement Manager – Major transport company – 12 months FTC - Manchester (hybrid) - £50,000-£55,000 based on experience plus package
Pod is supporting one of UK’s biggest transport provider as they go through a phase of massive growth and internal restructuring. They are currently looking for an experienced procurement professional to look after the MRO/engineering category (e.g., spares, vehicles maintenance, etc.) to join their team.
As MRO/Engineering Category manager, you will:
- Take ownership of the allocated spend and look after the E2E procurement cycle for the MRO/engineering category
- Support the procurement function - and wider business - to ensure growth and improvements
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with suppliers and major stakeholders
- Manage contracts and performance and take action to mitigate risks
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong end-to-end procurement experience with the ability to run strategic sourcing projects, ideally within the MRO category or Directs category at least (e.g., raw materials)
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Ability work autonomously as well as cross-functionally supporting the whole business’ growth
Please note this is a 12month contract and you’ll be required to work in the office twice per week. Salary for the position ranges between £50,000-£55,000 with a 10% bonus.
If you are interested or want to find out more, reach out to me at email@example.com or click Apply Now.