Partner/VP- Supply Chain & Operations Practice - Global Management Consultancy - >£200,000 + >50% Bonus + Meaningful Equity - UK/Hybrid
Pod is partnering once again with an award winning global management consultancy as they continue to grow, seeing 25% YoY growth. Working with major blue chips and disruptive high growth businesses across FMCG, Retail and Pharmaceuticals they develop and grow their client’s Supply Chain Functions. They have become integral to the design and development of the overarching strategy for these businesses and are well known in the market with a fantastic reputation as well as an inclusive and collaborative culture.
They are looking for a candidate with a wealth of experience within a management consultancy, working with market leading clients, an exceptional project delivery history and a strong sales/business development track record.
This is an incredibly exciting role, with a broad scope to deliver impact & drive change within a growing business.
What will the role entail?
As part of the senior leadership team, you will be responsible for leading your functional area within the Supply Chain & Operations space, growing this area and hiring into your team. You will work on a range of projects, providing client insight and internal oversight for large scale high profile projects, managing through your team.
- The primary role will be the overarching ownership and responsibility for your functional area/sector within Supply Chain verticals covering delivery, hiring, account management and strategy accountabilities.
- Developing new business opportunities and expanding offerings to existing clients
- Running strategy meetings with key clients, building relationships, developing long term partnerships and a good pipeline of transformation and change projects
- Leading on large, high profile and complex change management programmes looking at your focal supply chain area- reviewing client's operational strategy, organisational design and process improvement.
What skills and experience are required?
- Deep understanding of one or multiple key supply chain areas e.g. Supply Chain Planning, Logistic, Operations or Manufacturing
- Previous consulting experience is a must - we are looking to speak with candidates who understand the consulting world whether from a boutique or major consultancy - it would be great to hear from you!
- Strong track record of building a sales/business development pipeline or growing/ establishing a functional practice
- Ideally, experience from FMCG, Retail or Life Sciences with strong Supply Chain understanding
- Excellent management skills with the ability to develop teams
- Degree or master's educated.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a highly recognisable management consultancy - who do things differently with a genuine and honest approach - which has led to their successful growth
- The opportunity to create and/or grow your own functional area, with total autonomy to run this unit
- This is a critical senior position where you be part of a senior leadership team, deciding on long term strategy for the business
- The opportunity to take ownership over some highly critical change programmes and lead a business wide cross functional team delivering innovative and blue sky projects.
- Fantastic company culture with an excellent starting salary, package potential equity.
If this is an opportunity you feel would be suited to your skills and experience and are interested in finding out more then click Apply now or contact Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.