Senior Procurement Consultant – Business Consulting - UK/Hybrid with travel involved - £55,000 - £70,000 depending on experience
Pod is proud to be supporting an excellent and fast-growing Management Consultancy, founded in Germany in the late 1990s, who will be now opening their first UK office.
This is an excellent opportunity to embark on a role where not only your responsibilities will change depending on the project, but you will also be supporting businesses from different industries, from the automotive to the non-profit and telecommunications/media.
As Senior Procurement Consultant, you will be working on a range of different projects and use your expertise and knowledge to identify areas of improvement within clients’ procurement function.
You will provide solutions and educate clients, supporting them as they implement strategies to change ways of working and improve processes on a long-term basis.
Key skills & experience required
- Experience in consultancy within a procurement environment and a track record in improving procurement processes
- Strong end-to-end procurement experience working across indirect categories (e.g., FM, IT, Marketing, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong influencing skills
- Due to the nature of the job, full flexibility and desire for travelling
What you will get:
- A competitive salary, up to £70,000 depending on experience
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Mentoring support
- Pension, travel, medical and dental insurance
If this sounds like the right opportunity, email your CV directly to me at email@example.com or click Apply now.
Skills: procurement, consultancy, management consulting, transformation, transformation projects, procurement manager, procurement consultant