We are excited to be partnering with a leading drinks distributor that is home to a diverse and award-winning portfolio of brands. Since establishing 20 years ago, they have been going from strength to strength and are currently looking for an experienced supply chain and logistics professional to join their team as a Logistics Manager – leading a team of customer service and logistics specialists.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with a great culture and a fun workplace environment. If you’re an experienced logistics professional looking for a step up in responsibility and an opportunity to have ownership to really drive improvements and contribute towards the wider growth of the company – this might be an opportunity for you!
About the role:
- Lead and develop a team of customer service and logistics specialists
- Drive continuous improvements to logistics operations
- Focus on driving cost efficiencies across supply chains and logistics for UK&I and Europe
- Work effectively with 3PL partners to ensure the smooth distribution of goods
- Own key supply chain metrics to ensure on-time delivery and 100% fulfilment rate
- Resolve any supply chain and logistics related issues
- 3+ years of experience working within supply chain and logistics, ideally within FMCG environment
- Excited to work in fast-paced environments and take the lead
- Passionate about mentoring and leading a team of junior professionals
- Strong communication skills and ability to build long-lasting relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Track record of developing new processes and bringing improvements to supply chain and logistics operations