Title: Operations Assistant
Location: South West London
Working Pattern: Mon-Fri (9AM-5PM)
One of Britain’s leading spirit companies is seeking a passionate and energetic Operations Assistant to join their team in South West London. You will effectively oversee and manage admin tasks and help to maintain standards within the Warehouse. As a heavily customer-focused business, you will be supported in being creative and encouraged to think outside the box in coming up with ideas to help support operational functions.
The ideal candidate must have good customer service skills and previous experience in using Microsoft Office systems. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who is driven in taking on multiple responsibilities and is eager to work with Commercial, Marketing and Supply Chain teams. This role will require you to be on-site from Mon-Fri (9 AM-5 PM). Progression from this role is available if the opportunity arises.
- Schedule appointments, organise files and distribute emails liaising with department supervisors to make sure all administrative chores are maintained to high standards.
- Managing front of house- greeting customers, and making sure they meet the appropriate person within the site
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are adhered to while carrying out weekly fire alarm tests
- Effectively organise Warehouse space managing Stock, Inventory and fulfilling customer orders
- Help with shipping of products while carrying out the necessary paperwork and researching cost-effective couriers for international shipping
- An excellent understanding of Microsoft Office packages. (Word, Excel etc)
- Track record of Previous administrative experience and having good organisational skills
- Polite telephone manner and confidence in resolving customer issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous Warehouse experience is preferred but not essential