I am excited to partner with this fast-growth & ever-expanding pharmaceutical company that is now on an credible journey of transformation looking to double their revenue by 2025. To support that path operationally they are on the lookout for S&OP Manager to head up the supply & demand planning piece, support IBP process improvements & manage the team of 5 demand & supply executives.
You will have FMCG experience in manufacturing background, as well as a very strong demand planning management experience with great knowledge of S&OP cycle, working within it & making changes to improve it. The best candidate will come from a mix of larger & SME businesses with a great knowledge of both demand & supply planning. Most importantly you will have excellent stakeholder management skills at all levels, as well as the leadership qualities – communication within this role will be the key!
What you'll do...
- Managing & developing supply chain planning process (short-term & long-term) & inventory management piece
- Lead, develop & coach a team of 5 supply & demand planning executives, reporting directly to Associate Director of S&OP
- Managing the demand plan & forecast to be communicated to all manufacturing sites & 3rd parties on 24-month horizon
- Define, implement & maintain a finished goods inventory policy – ensuring working capital is controlled through regular control & improvement of inventory levels
- Maintain & develop demand & supply planning systems
- Managing relationship piece with all the stakeholders internally & externally (including Commercial Director, General Managers, customer/suppliers & wider team)
- Manage implementation & changes within S&OP processes, as well as providing correct data to Associate director for Global S&OP meetings
- Ensure continuous improvement is constantly promoted within supply & demand planning including ways of working, analysing supply chain issues, processes & more
Who you'll be...
- 4-5 years of Supply & Demand Planning Management & S&OP experience
- Strong knowledge & understanding of supply planning processes
- Bachelor’s Degree as a minimum qualification
- Pharma, Food & Drink or other FMCG experience
- Excellent IT skills Excel savvy, great knowledge within ERP systems
- Strong team/people management experience (2-3 years)
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills at all levels
- Strategic, analytical & influencer-like attitude