Process Improvement Lead –Global Food Manufacturing Company – Wigan - £32,000-£34,000 Basic Salary + 20% Bonus.
Pod is very excited to be working with one of the UKs largest food manufacturers with a huge global presence who are now looking for a Process Improvement Lead on a permanent basis. This is an amazing opportunity to have a massive influence on existing processes alongside creating new ones and making your mark within a market leading manufacturer. If you want to be a part of this special opportunity, working on and being involved in some of the most exciting impactful projects, then this could be the role for you!
- Working on shopfloor improving the current processes with a priority focus on reducing product loss during production
- Working alongside operations manager and production team when monitoring current processes
- Performing root cause analysis on identified areas of improvement to help create innovative solutions
- Delivering training to wider internal stakeholders on better processes and continuous improvement
- Collaborating with engineering team identifying issues with machinery and improving overall production and proactive maintenance process
Skills and Experience required-
- Potentially a recent graduate with a strong Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering degree
- May have had experience in a manufacturing business including internships and rotation schemes
- Must have excellent analytical skills and expertise in interpreting plant data, observations, and ability to explain corrective actions
- Demonstratable experience of process improvement, continuous improvement, process engineering, LEAN etc
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence
What’s in it for you?
- Brilliant starting salary up to £34,000 with a strong package including a 20% bonus (paid in full for the last 2 years)
- 27 Days Holiday per annum plus bank holidays with further option to purchase more days
- Private Health Care and Onsite Gym
- Free parking
- The opportunity to develop your skills and get your foot in the door for one of the world’s leading food manufacturing companies
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, click Apply now or reach out to me via email firstname.lastname@example.org