If you are interested to join an innovating and excellence-driven medical devices business that is on track to becoming a leader in the market and shine among the top-level medical-production companies - then this might be the right opportunity for you!
We are happy to be partnering with a fast-expanding medical devices business who are looking for a logistics professional to join their team in a Logistics Planner role and take ownership of international shipment of goods and all delivery related queries.
About the role:
- Be responsible for ensuring products get from A to B on time, and in full
- Ensure correct documentation is complete for international import/export
- Identify any issues in the process and proactively implement new solutions
- Create and maintain relationships with other internal departments, as well as 3PLs, and external stakeholders
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in a similar role within logistics operations
- Experience working with international shipping partners and 3PLs
- Great prioritization and organisational skills
- Curious and creative when it comes to finding solutions to problems and improving existing ways of working
- Good team player with good communication skills and desire to go the extra mile for the team