Pod Talent are excited to be partnering with a high-growth data-analytics and market research business, who are seeking a Senior Supply Chain Analyst (French Speaker) to join them, assisting and adding value to their global FMCG clients through insight and action, from factory to shelf via their best in class technology.
In this newly created role you will be responsible for supporting their Global Customer base on the business’s Supply Chain retailer programs, services and products - you will succeed by ensuring prompt support (yourself and the team), clear communications and driving escalations within the responsibilities of the Customer Success Center.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a business with 1.2 billion US dollars turnover with teams based in UK, US and China – moreover the company has just onboarded a new retailer which will be overseen by the successful candidate.
Role and responsibilities:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers by using an effective and strategic communication
- Data quality validation of models and managing user provisioning
- Improve the efficiency of the Customer Success Center through identifying opportunities and implementing solutions
- Lead small groups to build expertise and serve as a coach and escalation point for other team members
Key skills & experience required:
- 2-3 years experience working within the FMCG or Retail industry
- Strong Excel skills and able to manipulate and analyse data
- Great communication skills (Fluent in English and French)
- Experience dealing with suppliers and customers
- Organised, proactive and willing to learn and develop
It is a fully remote position with a great package and benefits. If you are currently within a Demand Planning / Customer Service / Customer Collaboration / Customer Relations / Account Management / Supply Chain Analyst role, and are seeking a new challenge within an innovative and growing business, then please apply directly or drop me an email at email@example.com.