Title: Warehouse Team Leader / Supervisor
Location: West London
Work pattern: Monday-Friday (4 on 4 off in the new year)
A luxurious Jewellery company is seeking to hire an energetic Warehouse Team Leader to oversee the team and help push productivity within the warehouse. This E-commerce business is known for its brilliant services to the Women's Jewellery industry and has seen monumental growth since it launched in 2007. The successful candidate will be working on a brand-new site and will be ensuring the Warehouse runs efficiently to satisfy customer demands. The ideal candidate must have a driven mindset and an energetic personality to motivate a team.
This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who has a 'can-do' attitude and is willing to go the extra mile for the company. The successful candidate should have experience in picking, packing, quality control, goods-in and dealing with returns. Due to the expected demand for this role, applicants from an E-commerce or retail background will be preferred.
Role and Responsibilities
- Motivating and leading the team to be efficient within the Warehouse, giving training and feedback when necessary.
- Hands-on approach in helping with Picking and Packing of Luxurious goods in order for despatch.
- Creatively think of projects that will benefit the team and help improve functions within the Warehouse.
- Liaising with the Site Operations Manager, identifying any positive contributions or improvements needed
- Ensure Health and Safety procedures are implemented within the site
- Track record of working in a fast-paced high volume warehouse environment ideally within a D2C/B2C background
- Strong people management skills with previous experience in leading a team are a must
- Ambitious & conscientious individual who enjoys working in high growth and innovative environment
- Excellent communicational skills and must have an upbeat personality
- Understanding of Health and Safety regulations within a Warehouse
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.