Workforce Planning Analyst - Health and Fitness Start-Up
Remote - UK
£50,000 - £65,000 + bonus + equity
My client are an exciting, energetic challenger brand in the health and fitness space looking for a Workforce Planning Analyst to join their Customer Service function. They are looking for an analytical and resourceful candidate to own the workforce planning across regions using statistical methodologies to plan resource for the in house and outsourced variable labour force.
What you'll do:
- Lead workforce planning across various internal and external customer support teams using data to inform the planning models and SLAs delivering monthly staff planning.
- Prepare customer support department financial plan with input from internal stakeholders and use a data driven mindset to drive operational excellence within the function.
- Prepare internal and vendor reporting for the function presenting to senior leadership on trends and variance plans.
Who you'll be:
- Have strong workforce planning experience within a customer service environment with multi-channel, multi-skill and ideally multi-language teams.
- Strong analytical and modelling skills and experience working with internal teams and outsourced staffing vendors.
- Strong excel (pivot tables etc), sheets, and slides ability, with familiarity with SQL or other data analytics tools desirable.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills with evidence of proactivity and organisation.
This is a great opportunity to take on an integral position in a fast growing company that is gaining consumer recognition internationally.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.