Title: Warehouse Operations Managers
Salary: £50,000- £58,000
Location: West London
Work Patterns: Mon-Fri (4 on 4 off in 2023)
A Global Jewellery company is seeking to hire an experienced Warehouse Operations Manager to help drive and develop the Operational Team in the Warehouse. This E-commerce business is renowned for providing excellent services to the Jewellery industry and has many high-end customers internationally. The successful candidate will be working in a fast-paced environment ensuring the performance of the site and across all Warehouse departments is at a high standard. The ideal candidate must have strong Leadership skills as well as the ability to think outside the box in coming up with solutions and ideas.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for an individual who has the drive to treat the company like their own. The successful candidate should have proven professional expertise in the field of Warehouse and Logistics. With a successful track record in People management, Development, Health and Safety Compliance, and the accomplishment of implementing business goals and KPIs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the operational budgeting within the site and managing processes to be cost-effective
- Effectively training and monitoring Shift Team Leaders and carrying out regular meetings to discuss performance
- Ensure Health and Safety of the whole Warehouse are at a high level, with regular monitoring of potential hazards
- Implement ambitious targets to drive performance on site with a focus on hitting KPIs and weekly achievements
- Liaise with the Head of Operations in making sure that the performance across all departments of the Warehouse is at an excellent level.
- Excellent hands-on attitude and the ability to manage different personalities, with previous experience in leading a team a must
- Ambitious & conscientious individual who enjoys working in high growth and innovative environment
- Track record in dealing with department finances and budget control
- Good understanding of Health and Safety procedures
- Strong background in E-commerce or Retail is ideal
If you are a Warehouse Operations Manager or have experience within this role and seeking a career where you can be a real key element to the growth of the business. Apply now by clicking the link or by sending Nuruz an email at Nuruz(at)(url removed) with your CV attached.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.