Supply Chain Coordinator - HYBRID (3 days in the office)
I have the pleasure of working with a rapidly growing Italian company known for producing the best-tasting food - pizzas, snacks, flatbreads, and many other delicacies!
With an office located in Clapham, London, it manages categories such as ambient, chilled, frozen and has four of its own warehouses in the UK. As such, they are very close to achieving their goals of becoming a leader in the UK and further expanding their business. Therefore, they are currently looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator with a similar passion for food and excellent interpersonal skills.
This person will join the supply chain team and will be responsible for reporting to the Export and Customer Service Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop further in supply chain and work in a collaborative environment. This is also a great opportunity to work on a variety of exciting tasks and play an important role within the company.
As Supply Chain Coordinator, your responsibilities would be:
- Raising and process sales orders in the ERP/Accounting system
- Working closely with warehouses, hauliers, and customers to organise the delivery of sales orders and resolve any problems that may arise
- Circulating service level reports
- Creating and maintaining strong relationship with external suppliers
- Working closely with the Transport Manager in building a strong relationships with counterparts at major retailers
Key skills & experience required:
- 1 year of experience in supply chain/customer service roles
- Passionate about food and working for an FMCG company
- Highly organised individual with strong communications and problem-solving skills
- Numerically oriented with an ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
- Team player with a proactive attitude
- Confident in Excel
- Italian language is preferable but not required
If you are fascinated by food and would like to further expand your supply chain knowledge with the help of a brilliant team, this is the job for you. If it sounds like the right fit for you, please apply using the link, or email your CV to Natalia directly at email@example.com today.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.