The company is a small business purchasing food commodities from across the world, strictly based on Fair Trade contracts; evaluates sustainability and fights for a more sustainable way of producing food.
They are looking for someone who can share their own values, who is proactive and happy to give their contributions to the company.
As Import Shipping Coordinator you will be responsible for the shipping processes from start to finish, dealing with oversea agent and coordinating with the suppliers.
What will you do:
- Manage relationships between the shipping merchants and the key stakeholder, taking care of the ETA and being capable of fast and precise communication;
- Support the Supply Chain Manager in negotiating shipping quotes based on budget;
- Determine the most efficient routes and methods of shipping, scheduling loads and liaising with customers.
What they are looking for:
- Experience of 2 or 3 years in a Logistics role, particularly with customs clearance and shipping documentation;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and a can-do attitude and problem-solving mindset;
- Good organisational skills both for working in a team or alone, and adaptable to any kind of situation;
- Knowledge of SAP and Spanish or French language, would be a plus.
If you think that you may be a good fit for this role, that you share good values and if you are looking for a part-time job with a hybrid working-from-home scheme, this may be the right occasion for you!
Please apply or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.