Pod are pleased to be working with a leading luxury goods business who are looking for a Senior Demand Planner to join their team in North London. With a loyal customer base and rich cash reserves, this business are at the forefront of their industry and are hoping to continue to expand in the UK and internationally.
As the Senior Demand Planner, you will work with sales and buying teams to ensure and forecast correct stock availability for inbound customer orders, as well as ensuring money is invested in the right products as a result of style trends and customer insights.
This is an opportunity for you to become the leading Supply Chain figure in a passionate family-run business and drive continuous improvement and transformation. Here, strategic decisions are made quickly, and progress and success are rewarded.
As the Senior Demand Planner, your role will include…
- Owning the demand and forecast planning process across the business
- Working with sales to understand customer trends and forecast stock correctly
- Ensuring cash is invested in the right stock holdings
- Using all available data and managing systems & intelligence to achieve KPI targets for availability
- Supporting and playing an active role in the strategic planning of the product range throughout the product life cycle
- Coordinating and liaising with the Sales, Buying, Customer Service, and Management teams
- Generating trading reports weekly & presenting to senior management
What we are looking for
Here are the key skills and experiences relevant to this role…
- Demonstrated experience in a forecasting and supply chain management position
- (Preferably) a background in a high SKU-count product such as textiles, consumer goods, or wholesale
- Strong Excel & analysis capabilities
- Excellent communication skills in order to work with Sales & Buying teams
- A drive and desire to make real changes and impacts
This is an opportunity to drive real strategic supply chain change within your role and become part of an international and omnipresent luxury goods business! Please apply or email email@example.com directly to learn more.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.