Pod Talent are excited to partner up with an amazing multinational FMCG business and they are looking for a Demand Planner to join their exciting team in Hertfordshire.
You will be responsible for supporting the forecast analysts in upgrading the statistical baseline forecast following the standard monthly planning cycle before the forecast is released to the supply planners - as well as leading the country/regional demand review meetings.
This is a fantastic opportunity that will give you fantastic exposure to unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team - if you're up for challenging the status quo, I would love to hear from you!
In this role you will…
* Take full accountability for the demand plan across your large product portfolio, and across multiple channels
* Statistical forecasting using SAP APO
* Control volumes for new product introductions, promotions, customer loss/gains and other events on country portfolio responsible, as well on regional level
* Communicate regularly with the central supply planning function to prevent out of stock risks
* Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders, particularly the sales and marketing teams
A successful candidate will have…
* 2+ years experience in Demand Planning
* Experience of working within a complex supply chain and multiple channels
* Experience working with a high volume of products is essential
* Excellent communication skills and the resilience and confidence to push back where necessary
* Strong analytical skills, ideally with SAP experience and project management skills
* Positive attitude and proactive
They provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career in the company will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within their vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If this amazing opportunity sounds like you, please feel free to reach out at email@example.com.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.