Job Title: Sourcing Lead (New Product Portfolio)
Salary - £65,000 - £80,000 + 12.5% Bonus + Package
Hybrid - London, UK - Leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Business
I am currently recruiting for a leading global company in the Pharma and Healthcare space, who are looking to bring on board a Sourcing Lead, who will be responsible for creating and implementing sourcing strategies for new products, aligned with key business objectives.
I am looking for someone with strong Pharma/FMCG/Retail background, who has experience delivering on projects - driving new sourcing plans/strategies for existing and new product portfolios.
You will be an individual contributor, directly reporting into the Procurement Director. The organization is well known for having a groundbreaking procurement team and a well-defined, fast tracked career progression path is not a false promise!
The role is based out of London and provides a very flexible hybrid working model.
- Creating and implementing souring strategies and initiatives across all New Product portfolios, aligned with customer needs and greater business objectives
- Identifying new suppliers and leveraging existing supplier relationships to achieve cost reduction to get maximum value
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure project completion within defined deadlines
- Identifying risks and implementing appropriate risk mitigation plans
- Creating and executing negotiation strategies for all select suppliers - new and existing
- You will act as the subject matter expert for every aspect of your project in the NPD domain
- Bringing your pharma industry experience on board and driving process improvement initiatives for your team
- Prior experience working in a Pharma/FMCG/Retail company
- Some experience delivering on procurement projects across New Product portfolios - creating and implementing souring strategies
- Experience working in ambiguous environments with undefined processes and leading fast paced projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - internal and external
- Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining strong supplier relationships
- Strong commercial acumen coupled with good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills - ability to manage and influence key stakeholders
- Experience in Rx /OTC/generic consumer healthcare products is preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to be part of a key global player in the Pharma Space and take the next big step in your career.
Please click on Apply to learn more or directly send your CV to me at email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.