Pod Talent is incredibly excited to be working with a global cosmetics company for a Supply Chain Manager position!
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a team within a vital operations department and bring real value to retailers and customers across the UK.
In this role, you will be:
- Supervising the end to end movement of finished goods
- Ensuring the stock arrives into the UK warehouse OTIF
- Manging the outbound distribution of stock from warehouse to retailers, wholesalers, and ecommerce partners
- Managing a team of 8 direct reports
The ideal requirements:
- Experience managing distribution of finished goods in an ecommerce, consumer goods environment
- Proven experience in managing direct reports
- Confident communication skills
- Strong Excel knowledge
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.