Pod Talent is incredibly excited to be partnering with a rapidly growing food and beverage start-up for an Operations Executive role! This is a great opportunity to join a health focused premium lifestyle brand, who are expanding quickly in their e-commerce and B2B operations.
In this role, you will be supporting the Operations Manager and will be supporting them in the daily workings of the business, from production and logistics, through to organisational operations.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the relationships with the UK warehouse
- Oversee and manage the B2B order process with retailers and customers
- Liaise with 3PL regarding fulfilment and queries
- Work on process improvements and projects alongside the retail account manager
- Take orders from retailers and oversee them to last mile delivery
The ideal requirements:
- Experience managing 3PL relationships in an FMCG industry (must)
- Comfortable working in an intense start up environment
- Experienced working with warehouses, stock and inventory management
- Comfortable working with Excel and spreadsheets
Please note, you must have full unrestricted right to work in the UK for this role, as sponsorship is not offered.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.