We are currently working with a fantastic international food brand, who are rapidly expanding their supply chain team and are currently looking for an analytical supply chain professional to join them in a newly created role as Supply Chain Analytical Lead, focusing on the UK and EU markets. In this role,you would take ownership of the demand planning and fulfilment function, aiming to drive accuracy and process improvements to the wider business operations.
About the role:
- Lead and take ownership of the overall demand planning and customer fulfilment strategy.
- Collaborate closely with cross-function teams to optimise current processes and drive best practices to supply chain operations.
- Work closely with logistics and procurement teams to ensure right stock is in the right place at the right time, in order to fulfil customer demands.
- Assess the performance and improvement opportunities through analysing data and creating reports to help inform broader business decisions.
- Support, develop, and manage a growing team of supply chain professionals.
- 5+ years of experience working within demand planning/forecasting roles, within fast-paced environments (Ideally within the Food Services/Hospitality/Food Retail industries).
- Strong communication skills with the desire to take ownership and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth supply chain operations.
- Analytical mindset and ability to identify operational improvements and optimisations to existing processes.
- Passion for developing and leading people, with previous experience of managing a small team.