£45000 - £55000 per annum
14 days ago
I'm excited to be working with a fast growth eCommerce business based in Berkshire who is looking for a Carrier Manager to join their operations team. This company has seen continued & significant growth over the last few years and is looking for a dynamic & driven expert to manage & lead their carrier strategy.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, high growth business with exciting prospects and excellent career opportunities
- Ownership of the carrier relationships, reviewing delivery channels, improving processes & supporting with the global expansion whilst reviewing the carrier proposition.
- Manage the day to day carrier performance, monitoring and building upon KPIs and SLAs
- Review key trends & bottlenecks, identifying and undertaking opportunities for short terms & long term service and cost improvements
- Oversee carrier tenders and develop strategic direction logistics department
- Working cross functionally to support promotional & peak periods, utilising innovative techniques to drive significant value.
The successful applicant will:
- At least 3 years' experience in managing final mile carrier operations, ideally with experience managing multiple carriers in a fast paced business.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail, able to accurately monitor a range of KPIs & address any issues within the operation
- Previous experience sourcing & managing the set up/transition of new carriers would be highly desirable
- Able to proficiently negotiate cost in selecting new carrier partners
- A highly collaborative individual with excellent communication & problem solving skills
The successful candidate will receive between £45,000 and £55,000 depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a really unique & exciting business with huge potential!
If this sounds like you and you'd like to know more, please reach out to Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.