£100000 - £120000 per annum + Meaningful Equity
about 1 month ago
TITLE: Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) - Heavily Funded Start-Up
PACKAGE: Competitive Basic + Meaningful equity
LOCATION: London (but remote for now!)
This brand-new permanent role is reporting directly into the Founder/CEO of a heavily backed D2C, sustainable homeware industry disruptor that is experiencing exponential growth due to their innovative & beautifully designed product.
There's huge global growth potential for this business who are rethinking not only how people use products in their homes, but also driving a fundamental shift in the industry. Bringing both practical & exquisitely made products into our home in ways we would never have thought of before! They have already secured £2.7m in funding & expect to be profitable by Summer 2021, this is a fantastic time to join a fast-growing & highly disruptive business.
We are also interested in hearing from immediately available talent to support them in this period of sustained & substantial growth
This role covers the full end to end of marketing & ecommerce delivery and acquisition and is a critical hire for the business' continued success. - We are looking for a SUPERSTAR!
Ideally, we need someone:
- Capable of leading the marketing & ecommerce strategy to drive sustainable D2C sales growth
- Experience of high end ecommerce products (£500+) and relatively low customer retention rates - Furniture experience would be IDEAL!
- Has previously worked within high growth/start ups within a fast paced environment
- Built, managed & developed high performing teams
- Broad experience across multi channels for ecommerce delivery
- Have been part of the senior leadership team, driving significant value through their role
The character required to succeed:
- Someone who craves ownership of their area and loves to be given autonomy, holding themselves totally accountable
- Able to act fast within an organisation that is driven by speed within every opportunity
- A hands on & dynamic leader, able to blend strategy and delivery
- A data warrior, able to utilise this for maximum impact, but is not bound by it
- Commercially aware, doe SWOT analysis in their sleep, able to predict potential opportunities & mitigate against threats.
- A structured, but flexible person who can work in ambiguity
Pod Talent are responsible for managing all applications for this role. Due to the high volumes of applications currently being received, we may not be able to reply to every application made via LinkedIn. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.