£70000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
Pod Talent are delighted to be once again partnering with one of the World's most well renowned Food Manufacturing businesses on an exciting new opportunity. We are currently recruiting for a Civil Engineering Design Project Manager to join their Manufacturing Site in Lancashire. In this role you will be the Subject Matter Expert for Civil Engineering which could include new builds, site expansions, new line installations and renovations. You will work alongside other Project Managers and people in the business to design new processes which will become best practice for the global business.
This is a brand new position that will be part of a Global Engineering Excellence Project Team, the goal of this team is to have Subject Matter Experts in place to lead global initiatives across all of their specialised categories. This is a great opportunity to join a Food Manufacturing powerhouse who had an excellent year and have had a large recent investment to further their plans for expansion.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead Feasibilities Studies for major Capex investments within Civil Engineering, across the Global Business, working closely with Regional Engineering leads, ZTE Director Production, R&D and FS&Q.
- Create standard engineering project designs and Capex estimates for major capital initiatives.
- Participate & lead cross functional Reviews to define and agree standard designs and flows for all major Capital projects (>$1MM) within the Global Excellence Team.
- Define standards and designs to enable Procurement to obtain standard pricing structures for particular / preferred suppliers. Working closely with Capex Procurement, Technical Services, R&D and FS&Q.
- Develop & deploy standardised factory designs (including utility supplies, factory layout, production flows and working environments) for Capex projects across the Global Excellence Team and champion the process in relation to specific projects to ensure compliance.
- Provide technical support to project engineers as requested during supplier selection, factory build, validation, acceptance and handover.
- Degree Level Educated in Engineering related discipline e.g. Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Industrial etc.
- Strong experience in Food Manufacturing, will have an excellent understanding of Food Processing & Hygiene Regulations.
- Strong Project Management experience, will have led multi-national & multi-functional engineering projects.
- Ideally you will have existing relationships with OEMs and Engineering/Utility Service Organisations.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management experience.
- Highly numerate with a good understanding of end to end Supply Chain
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.