£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
21 days ago
Tile: Continuous Improvement Lead
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Are you keen to work for an innovative & disruptive FMCG business who are going through an exciting time of growth and change? Can you thrive in a dynamic & rewarding role where you will take the lead driving new Continuous Improvement Initiatives? Are you keen to lead multiple projects & drive step change in an organisation? If so, then this role could be for you!
I am looking for a dynamic & highly motivated Continuous Improvement Lead to deliver 'best in class' processes for the customer fulfillment/Order to cash department whilst instilling a culture of continuous improvement. You will be responsible for utilising data driven techniques & process improvement to effectively deliver change & improvement in O2C process.
What you'll be doing:
- Create & manage the continuous improvement roadmap, defining key areas of opportunities & leading process improvements
- Review & identify through value stream mapping areas of waste & streamline processes.
- Create a workstream of opportunities, using data driven techniques to improve the order to cash process.
- Support with new regions implementation, setting 'best practice' in place whilst also aiding with go live.
- Support with the upskilling & training of the wider team in Continuous improvement techniques & methodologies e.g. Lean, Kaizen, 5S
The ideal candidate will be;
- 3-5 + years' experience working in a similar role in driving continuous improvement projects
- Previous roles may include: Customer Service Manager, O2C Manager, CI Project Manager, Continuous Improvement Lead/Manager
- Highly Analytical individual with excellent experience across ERP systems & Excel
- Degree Educated with a qualification or Deep Understanding in Lean Methodologies; Lean, Kaizen, Six Sigma
- Excellent experience in identifying & driving change from inception through to implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership & influencing skills
- A passionate & driven individual who has the ability to understand complex operations and enthusiasm to drive change.
This is a fantastic & rewarding role, where you will be able to define & drive the Continuous Improvement agenda with a growing business with a fantastic culture! If this sounds like you why apply today! Or reach out to Seb Taylor at Pod Talent.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.