£19000 - £21000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Pod have just partnered with a small, fast growth eCommerce start up company who are looking to expand their small team with a new Customer Care Executive. In this role, you will be the first and only Customer Care Executive and will have full responsibility for answer customer enquiries through Phone, Email and Live Chat customer service. As this is a very small business, there may also be opportunities to get stuck in in various elements of the business and is an excellent opportunity to develop not only customer service experience but a great understanding of fast growth eCommerce.
- Be the first point of contact for all inbound customer enquiries through email, live chat and calls.
- Log all issues and identify trends in customer enquiries and issues
- Create regular reports of customer service enquiries and issues
- Suggest ideas for improvement; job titles get left at the door, and all ideas are valued and listened to!
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service role, preferably in an eCommerce environment
- Professional, friendly communication style
- Enthusiasm and drive to develop and grow with the business!
This is a fantastic role with excellent room for development and progression in the future as the company is growing very quickly! The successful candidate will recieve anywhere from £19,000 - £21,000 depending on experience, with potential opportunities for overtime.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.