£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Car + Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Title: Customer Services Manager - FMCG
Location: Greater London
Package: £45,000 -£55,000 + Bonus + Car
A market leading global FMCG business (with some fantastic brands!), who are renowned for their collaborative culture, are looking for a high achieving Customer Service Manager. In this role, you will lead the customer service strategy to help develop joint supply chain initiatives and build strong relationships with 3PLs, Retailers & Internal Teams.
I am looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to manage the customer journey & order management in a fast-paced consumer goods environment. You will lead a team of customer services specialists and drive improvements across the operation.
The business is a true believer in investing in people and can offer high achievers' multiple routes for progression. They are also a business which fosters an open and collaborative culture and looks for innovative people to support the business' continued growth.
The role will involve;
- Manage own & champion customer service strategy & improvement plans so customer expectations are met, exceeded or realigned.
- Successful management of a team of customer services coordinators; developing and upskilling the team
- Innovative and robust management of the customer service department, retailers & 3PL providers; driving a customer led efficient operation and increasing visibility & service levels
- Support the management & visibility for the activities involved from receipt of customer orders through to delivery of products to customers
- Work cross functionally to build & deliver the customer service objectives working collaboratively & effectively with all departments.
- Review and analyse customer performance trends, looking for opportunities for operational and process improvements, leading customer collaboration projects and continuous improvement initiatives
- Working internally with the wider commercial and supply chain team to ensure quick resolution of issues & smooth flow of goods
- Become the main point of contact across key functions to ensure a high level of customer service
The ideal candidate will be;
- 3-5+ years' experience working in a similar role in a fast paced environment; FMCG/Retail/Foodservice
Previous roles may include Head of Customer Service, Customer Logistics Manager, Customer Service Manager, Customer Service Lead
- Strong experience in a B2B environment driving customer collaboration & continuous improvement programmes.
- Previous experience managing and developing a team, building a strong team culture
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and system skills
- Ability to understand complex operations and enthusiasm to drive change
- Educated to degree level or equivalent qualification/work experience
On offer is a dynamic role with lots of scope for development. This is coupled with a people focused culture, friendly teams and a competitive package.
If you're looking for a challenging and interesting opportunity, where you can make real change, and your background accurately meets the above requirements then please don't hesitate to apply.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.