£28000 - £32000 per annum + plus benefits package
about 2 months ago
14 Apr 00:00
My client is a start up company based in West London who are currently going through a period of unprecedently fast growth! This client is looking to expand their Customer Service team with a new Team Leader; this is an excellent opportunity for someone to quickly work their way up to a management level position in a very promising mid-stage start up!
- Oversee a team of customer service agents, ensuring that they are working effectively and dealing with escalations
- Manage KPIs, targets, one to one performance reviews and PDPs of your team
- Regularly report on team KPIs and develop ways to improve service
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years experience in B2C customer service, with at least one year in a management position
- Experience working with eCommerce products is desirable
- Strong leadership abilities
- Zendesk and Microsoft Excel skills preferable
- Additional languages are also very favourable
The successful candidate will recieve between £28,000 and £32,000 depending on experience as well as a discretionary bonus.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.