£40000 - £50000 per annum
8 days ago
Pod Talent are excited to be partnering with the UK contingent of a global packaging supplier who are looking for a Demand Planner to join their team. This role will begin as a 6 FTC with a view to be made permanent, and is primarily remote working, with HQ located near Birmingham.
In this role, you will be taking charge of the demand planning element of the business, and assisting in the establishment and structuring of a brand new S&OP process.
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediately available candidate to join a global team at a competitive salary, and use their your to help shape the demand planning function of the UK team.
In this role, you will:
- Generate rolling short-mid term demand plans for packaging across 9 categories
- Contribute to the continuous implementation of S&OP using insights gained across the business and from your own work
- Hold meetings with internal teams and individual account managers to consolidate customer forecasts
- Work closely with finance to inform accuracy and transparency of budget spend
- Liaise with fulfilment and R&D to coordinate smoother supply chain and conduct root cause analysis
This is a role for a demand planner with strong experience in FMCG. You will need to have:
- 3+ years' demand planning experience in food or consumer goods
- Experience of S&OP implementation and how demand planning functions within this
- Strong analytical skills for collating and reading large data sets
- Excellent cross-functional communication and influencing skills
- A proactive and innovative approach to supply chain and new processes
Does this sound like your next ideal opportunity? Let me know by applying directly or getting in touch at email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.