20 days ago
29 Feb 00:00
We are recruiting for a Global Director for 3rd Party Manufacturing to transform the way our client is engaging with their suppliers and build up new operations across the globe.
We are looking for someone with global exposure in managing CMOs/ 3rd party manufacturing operation in pharma and with experience in successfully scaling up team's capabilities.
• Build up the global strategy for 3rd party manufacturers and restructure the organisation
• Enable new relationships with suppliers
• Set up new projects across the global CMOs operations network
• Manage a global team, responsible for supply from third party (external) vendors
• Supervise activities of the teams and status of the key issues and liaise with the internal stakeholders, markets, corporate functions with regards to issues resolution
• Monitor KPI's of the team and initiate improvement of processes
• Actively contribute to the development of the supply planning strategy and implement relevant elements within Third Party Operation Supply Chain area according to globally agreed Third Party Operations strategy
• Partner with the Supplier Relationship Teams to support contracting, performance management and the ongoing relationship with Third Party Suppliers
• Bachelor or Master degree
• 12+ years of experience predominantly in 3rd party manufacturing
• Ideally coming from pharmaceutical industry
• Experience in managing all operational aspects of CMOs globally
• Hands on exposure to managing sustainability projects, waste management etc.
• Previous experience in transforming operations
• Strong stakeholder management and leadership skills
• Hand on approach to project management
• Open to traveling up to 40%
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply with your CV here.