£55000 - £65000 per annum
23 days ago
I am thrilled to be working with a fast growing eCommerce technology company who are looking to expand their team with a new eCommerce Carrier Manager. This company has gone from strength to strength over recent months, and with an incredibly strong growth plan moving forward, this is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting, dynamic buisness with a lot of room for growth and progression!
Please note that, while this role is 100% remote, there may be occasional travel required to Manchester/London. Candidates MUST have full UK right to work as my client is unable to sponsor.
- Manage a portfolio of final mile carriers and parcel companies, ensuring KPIs and SLAs are met
- Work to identify and onboard new carrier partners to the tech platform
- Develop strong relationships with Customers and Carriers to develop operations on an ongoing basis
- Work with data to identify room for improvement and weaknesses across the operation
- Work closely with tech and product teams to identify room for improvement wtihin various areas of the business and the product
Who we're looking for:
- 3+ years working within eCommerce logistics, with a strong focus on final-mile Carrier Management.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Excellent negotiation abilities, able to run tenders and develop relationships
- Ambition to develop and work within a fast growth, high paced eCommerce start up!
If this sounds like a role you'd be interested in, please get in touch today to find out more!
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.