£55000 - £75000 per annum
about 1 month ago
EU Customs & Logistics Project Manager (Fixed Term Contract 6 Months)
£55,000 - £75,000 + Bonus
One of our ever-expanding, well-established and flourishing retail clients are looking for an autonomous, organised & highly engaging EU Customs & Logistics Project Manager.
Within this role you review the business's current EU logistics strategy, setting up new & innovative solutions to ensure their customers and consumers receive the products in a timely and seamless way. You will have strong international logistics experience preferably with an excellent understanding of customs & cross-border logistics.
This is an exciting opportunity with a fantastic brand where you will define & set up the E2E solution for a fast growing business
- Responsibility for reviewing the overall logistics strategy for the EU, identifying new solutions to complex problems whilst being the key link between areas providing guidance, regular reports & highlighting key problem areas.
- Effective management of 3PL warehouse & transport providers, working closely with these partners to deliver effective of goods in a post Brexit environment.
- Working as part of the wider team, working collaboratively & cross functionally to drive actions in line with long term strategy, providing expertise across customs, cross border & international logistics
- Provide direction & priority to all stakeholder, managing the communication & distribution of information to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Managing & improving a complex distribution model and supplier network; understanding business requirements and optimising approach
- Reviewing full end to end distribution network using root cause & gap analysis to evaluate pinch point & opportunities
- 3-5+ years' experience within a large scale international distribution environment within retail/food/fashion/cosmetic/fmcg businesses
- Experienced Logistics Manager/Customs Manager/Project Manager, with a track record of managing international logistics project in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience setting up new logistics network, 3PLs or distribution channels would be highly advantageous!
- Commercially astute individual with exceptional supplier & senior stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and influencing skills
- Ability to understand complex operations and drive quick & effective change
Sounds like you? Then please apply, or contact Seb directly firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.