€150000 - €170000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
Pod Talent are excited to be exclusively representing a Leading Global Food Manufacturing business in Germany on a brand new role, we are currently recruiting for a Factory Director to oversee Operations in a Site near Munster. This is a broad role where you will be responsible for both short term and long term objectives, in the short term you will be running daily Site Operations e.g. setting and implementing KPI targets and in the long term you will be responsible for the ongoing implementation and development of the Factory's Strategy.
This an opportunity to join a Global Food business who own several well-known brands, they are on a journey towards Manufacturing Excellence so they are looking for a people orientated leader who can motivate others whilst delivering sustainable improvements and cost savings in Manufacturing.
- Lead and motivate a team of over 550 people in a site that has 15 production lines and nearly 400 SKU's, you will also have responsibility for a budget of €150 Million.
- As a key member of the Supply Chain Executive Leadership team you will support the site in delivering Manufacturing Excellence whilst having input into the wider Manufacturing & Supply Chain Agenda across the business.
- This role will have a major focus on creating and implementing a change management program and a cost effective agenda.
- You will oversee Factory Operations, setting KPI's which will ensure that your team hits production targets whilst also ensuring that systems are in place to deliver the product in accordance to customer specifications
- Delivers robust cost management, delivery of the in-year and annualised savings targets - ensuring clear and auditable benefits, tracking and sign off with Head of Group Manufacturing.
- You will deliver financially viable strategies that meet and or exceed all direct and in-direct measures for the manufacturing site.
- You will come from a strong background in Manufacturing, ideally within Food but potentially open to FMCG or another transferrable industry.
- Excellent people leader, experience of leading large teams with a track record of developing people through feedback and coaching.
- You will be a cost-effective leader, someone who has identified and delivered key savings for your business.
- High level of self-confidence, someone who is happy to drive agenda's both autonomously and as part of a senior leadership team
- Strong Lean/TPM Experience, Six Sigma Black Belt Qualification preferred.
- A strong advocate for Change Management, you will have a proven track record of implementing positive change into a business.
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.