£65000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance
about 1 month ago
Pod Talent are currently working on a brand new position in Derbyshire, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading UK Food Manufacturing business. In this role you will be responsible for the line management of the wider operations team ensuring that their daily and weekly activities meet the departments KPI's.
- Responsible for a large site of over 1000 people within a fast paced 24/7 operation which processes over 1M units per week.
- Management of the operational facility and budget with a strong focus on delivering against quality, safety, service and cost targets
- Drive improvements in performance and employee engagement while delivering improvement projects across manufacturing operations, reviewing scope for CI projects as well as driving lean/six sigma improvements.
- Take ownership over distribution to customers as well as facilities management and H&S on site
- Relationship management both internally and with a diverse external customer base
- Degree level educated in relevant discipline
- Ideally will be experienced with short shelf life products, fast paced food manufacturing experience is essential however.
- Excellent people management experience, will have managed large (500+) groups of people promoting an engaging shop floor culture.
- LEAN/Six Sigma Qualification preferential
- Strong track record in delivering operational & culture change whilst developing people.
- Commercially astute, numerically strong and target driven
Contact - Carl Costigan
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.