£75000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Package
about 1 month ago
Global HR Category Lead - Global Procurement Team - London - £75,000 - £80,000 basic + bonus and excellent package - Global FTSE 100 Business
Over the last 12 months, this business has embarked on a global procurement transformation - looking at their key areas of spend and how the business can collaborate on their procurement processes and technology. The HR category has been identified as a critical area for the business and underpins all their recruitment objectives and ultimately the growth of the company. They need a natural leader who has unparalleled knowledge of all HR subcategories and the tenacity and gravitas to help align the business needs with the correct procurement processes.
What will the role entail?
Reporting directly into the Global Head of Indirects, the Global HR Category Lead will be responsible for designing and implementing a global category strategy for HR Spend. Working with the key business stakeholders, the successful candidate will be tasked with identifying key objectives for the business before working with them to bring onboard the correct suppliers for the task. The Global Lead will manage projects on subcategories covering all areas of Contingent Labour, Permanent Recruitment, L&D and Benefits. They will be the SME for all areas of HR spend and work with the wider team to design robust commercials for all regions. They will also be expected to implement new processes to integrate master data with new tech systems.
What skills and experience are required?
- In depth knowledge of the HR category with experience in designing and implementing full end to end category management processes
- A track record of delivering savings against areas of spend including contingent labour, benefits and L&D etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to improve buy in for the category and tangible examples of improving addressable spend
- Previous procurement transformation experience would be beneficial or the ability to highlight examples of process improvement and/or change management
- The ability to work in a global and fast paced environment with previous experience of setting a global or regional category strategy
Why should you apply for this role?
- The opportunity to be part of global procurement transformation with a critical say on how the HR category is developed
- The chance to join a high growth business
- An excellent starting salary up to £80,000 with the chance of fast track progression
This is an extremely exciting opportunity and a vacancy that is key to the business. If you would like to find out more then click Apply or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.