18 days ago
We are looking for a very driven procurement professional to join a highly driven FMCG business.
If you are looking to do something special, something big - look no further. This company has a laser focus on hiring top talent who have a passion for delivering extraordinary results and want to experience an unlimited career opportunity.
As a Global Procurement Manager Logistics, you will be responsible for setting up and driving the category strategy across the different regions. You will be given great autonomy in developing and implementing market oriented global category, sourcing and supplier management strategies. This role will not be managing a team, instead it will be situated in the centre of excellence and focusing on the purely strategic aspect of procurement, while supporting the regions in the implementation. The role will be managing hands on the ocean freight category and supporting the regional teams on warehousing, transportation.
What we are looking for:
· Bachelor/Master degree in Procurement, or related field
· 10+ years' work experience in international procurement
· Has managed complex, fragmented global categories
· Must have experience in logistics in FMCG industry on a global scale
· Must have experience on the North American market
· Should have experience on the operations logistics side
· Strong influencing and negotiating skills and familiarity with relevant markets
· Ability to demonstrate strategic thought leadership including strategy development and implementation
· Experienced in change management and successes
· Demonstrates superior interpersonal and communication skills to multiple levels of the organization
· Motivated, self-directed, and detail oriented
· Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously & to develop priorities for self
· Ability to travel including globally up to 40% of the time and ready to connect at different time zone
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply with your CV here.