about 1 month ago
Role - Head of Customer Collaboration
Salary - Competitive + bonus & benefits
Location - Central London/Hybrid
Our client are a leading and world-renowned FMCG brand, who are seeking a Head of Customer Collaboration to lead their newly formed Customer Collaboration team.
Following consistent and steady growth over the past 5 years, our client are recruiting a team that will be fundamental in developing the tools and processes needed, to ensure the delivery of best-in-class supply performance to their key customer accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity, to join a growing and innovative brand, and develop a new team from scratch, allowing full autonomy within a collaborative and supportive environment.
What you'll be doing as Head of Customer Collaboration --
- Lead the recruitment of this new Customer Collaboration team into the business, and once in place, managing and developing the team to ensure they excel within their roles
- Setting the agenda for how this Customer Collaboration team inputs into local and global processes, including S&OP
- Collaborative forecasting, planning and replenishment with customers, ensuring alignment on demand
- Ensure adoption of best-in-class data & analytics tools to drive action (e.g., IRI On shelf availability programme) at retailers
- Analyse key performance metrics throughout the event flagging any concerns or
improvements to key stakeholders
Key skills and experience required for the position of Head of Customer Collaboration --
- Experience of working within / leading a customer collaboration function
- Previous management experience leading a high-performing cross-functional team
- 5+ years Supply Chain experience in FMCG
- Able to manage and lead change and drive continuous improvement
- Background in statistical demand planning with customer collaboration expertise
If you hold Customer Collaboration / Customer Demand Management experience within a fast-paced retailer or FMCG business, and are seeking an exciting role allowing you the opportunity to develop and grow a function from scratch, then please apply below or get in touch at email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.