£40000 - £50000 per annum + discretionary bonus
7 months ago
I am excited to be partnering with an amazing eCommerce start up company who are looking for a new Head of Customer Service. This company is currently going through a phase of what can only be described as "hyper growth", with sales growing by double digit percentages month on month with no signs of slowing down. This exciting, fully remote role is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the most ambitious and promising small companies on the market today and rapidly scale a team.
- Manage and grow the customer service team to meet the rapidly growing demands of the company.
- Identify and scale the team with responsibility for headcount, systems, analytical tools
- Drive strategic projects and improvement throughout the customer service team, implementing systems, ensuring scalable growth and using data to improve service
- Identify and undertake continuous improvement projects, with responsibility to identify operational improvements necessary across the business from a customer standpoint
- At least 3+ years' experience in Customer Service Management within a high growth eCommerce start up
- Familiarity with eCommerce operations is preferable in order to suggest improvements from a customer facing standpoint
- Strong management skills, able to manage a team remotely
- Highly analytical
Please note that while this role is fully remote, candidates must have full UK right to work without sponsorship and may need to go to London and Leeds on rare occasions for in-person meetings and for projects.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary based on experience plus performance based bonus.
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.