£80000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
14 days ago
Pod Talent is proud to be partnering exclusively with a market leading global Pharmuticals business who are delivering a step change in the Pharmaceutical arena and making a real difference to people's lives.
Our client is looking for autonomous, driven & dynamic leader with excellent relationship management skills & deep understanding of Customs & Trade Compliance across logistics within the pharmaceutical arena. You will be responsible for leading compliance across the business, designing continuous improvement programmes & ensuring effective movement of goods in a growing & innovative business.
- Lead & develop the trade & customs compliance programmes, supporting the business with international trade compliance activities,
- Drive & set the successful execution, strategic development & compliance adherence for Import/Export & Logistics compliance within the business
- Review & administer policies, procedure & training across; import/export, HTS classification, Tariffs, Incoterms AES etc
- Ensure the smooth flow of both inbound and outbound goods, ensuring all documentation is in place
- Build strong working relationship with internal/external stakeholders; freight forwarders, customs brokers & manufacturing facilities
- Coordinate with external providers to ensure compliant & efficient movement of goods.
- Support the business with training & tactical development programmes to ensure effective movements.
- Identify and resolve issues, implement procedures to prevent delays and ensure maximum service levels
- Provide the busines with technical knowledge to ensure compliant activity, whilst identifying and highlighting key areas of opportunity
- Review, monitor & develop key compliance KPIs along with supporting operational teams with compliance audits
- At least 5 years' experience within customs & trade compliance within Pharmaceutical organisations.
- A strong understanding of import and export with experience designing & setting up business processes & policies.
- Extensive experience of global shipping / trade compliance regulations & procedures
- Experience working with Customs Agency and Regulatory bodies
- Flexible and adaptable, able to quickly deal with challenges and resolve issues
- Strong organisational skills and excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ideally degree level educated
Sounds like you? apply now!
Contact - Seb Taylor at Pod Talent
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.