£95000 - £105000 per annum + Bonus and excellent package
18 days ago
Head of Logistics and Warehousing - Leading Ecommerce Business - London (flexible) - £95,000 - £105,000 basic + bonus + excellent package
This business has gone from strength to strength over the last 18 months and are currently recruiting several pivotal roles in order to continue their growth. With logistics and warehousing at the heart of their operations they are looking for a leader with previous experience working in a rapidly growing company to help design and implement their logistics processes. This company is renowned for hiring dynamic, commercially astute and forward-thinking individuals - this is especially important for this vacancy.
What will this role entail?
- Leading the entire logistics and warehousing division across the UK - this includes 250+ team members and multiple sites
- Taking a lead role in the set-up, design and running of 3 new warehouses - managing all on site GMs - focusing on operational running, new tech implementation, budget management and delivery
- Designing and implementing KPI metrics to manage carrier management suppliers - whilst also getting involved in the contract negotiations and ongoing relationship management
- Managing key relationships with 3PLs to ensure performance against stringent timeframes
- Improving current method for reporting and data management to ensure continuous improvement
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to help buy in and increase collaboration
What skills and experience are essential?
- A track record of leading logistics and warehousing teams ideally in an eCommerce/Retail environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Experience managing multiple sites is a must - ideally with a track record in opening new sites
- A track record in improving relationships and performance with 3PLs /Carrier Management suppliers
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to manage budgets across multiple sites
- The ability to work in a fast paced and ever-changing environment where you will be required to problem solve and think on your feet
- Ideally degree educated
- Willing to travel
This is an opportunity to join an extremely successful business and play a key role in the next stage of its growth. My client is looking for a natural problem solver and leader who is looking for a difficult but rewarding challenge. If you are interested in finding out more then click Apply now or send your CV direct to Declan at email@example.com
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.